Moss wants assistant for wardrobe managementJune 14th, 2012 - 6:36 am ICT by IANS
London, June 14 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss admits she needs an assistant to organise her wardrobe because she has so many clothes.
“There’s systems. Of jeans. And longs and shorts. And blacks and coloured. I had to have professional help because there’s like too much stuff,” contactmusic.com quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
Moss admits she finds it hard to get rid of items even though she knows she won’t wear them again.
“I find it really hard to edit. I’m like, ‘Oh I don’t want to let it go.’ They’re like, ‘No, you’re never going to wear that. Put it away.’ So I put it away,” she said.
- Brits lose fashion sense in summer: Kate Moss - Jun 13, 2012
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Kate Moss to look modern on wedding day - Mar 05, 2011
- Beth Ditto in awe of Kate Moss - Sep 06, 2010
- Hudson's style icon is Kate Moss - Mar 25, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' inspires Moss - Aug 12, 2011
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Kate Moss gives up heels for dog - Jun 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- I don't leave home without perfume: Kate Moss - Dec 02, 2010