Moss nude portrait sells for 16,250 poundsNovember 20th, 2011 - 4:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 20 (IANS) Actress Kate Moss’ nude portrait has reportedly been sold at auction for more than 16,250 pounds.
The photograph was taken by photographer Albert Watson on a shoot for the German edition of Vogue in January 1993. The photo was clicked when Moss was in her teens, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The sepia picture features the supermodel kneeling naked and looking into the distance, with just her legs to protect her modesty. The auction took place at Bonham’s auction in London.
“Kate Moss is a contemporary icon and the photographer is a well-established name. Combine that with the size and limited edition nature of this lot and it all combines to make it interesting to collectors,” said Bonham’s photography specialist.
- Nude Kate Moss photos to be auctioned - May 19, 2010
- Naked Kate Moss photos to go under the hammer - May 19, 2010
- Kate Moss wants to open modelling academy - Dec 22, 2010
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kesha posts nude snap on Twitter - Sep 08, 2012
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Seal, Klum to bare all in video - Sep 29, 2010
- Kate Moss considering exhibition of her nude pics? - Apr 19, 2010
- Kim dismisses nude pictures scandal - Apr 29, 2012
- Moss seduces rabbit in ad - Apr 20, 2011
- Pregnant Victoria to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate Moss graces Vogue's cover for 30th time! - Aug 22, 2010
- Kate Moss to front Vogue's eyewear collection - Oct 20, 2010
Tags: actress, albert watson, auction, bonham, dailystar, edition nature, german edition, kate moss, kate moss nude portrait, legs, limited edition, london, modesty, photo, photograph, photographer, photography specialist, supermodel, vogue