Moss, Hince go on honeymoonJuly 5th, 2011 - 8:35 am ICT by IANS
London, July 5 (IANS) Newly-wed couple Kate Moss and Jamie Hince have reportedly headed off to their honeymoon.
The couple married in the British village of Little Faringdon in Gloucestershire July 1 in front of guests that included Paul McCartney and Jude Law.
Contactmusic.com reported that after the nuptials, they enjoyed two days of parties, starting with a reception to stretching with live music and performances from stars including Iggy Pop, Dame Shirley Bassey and Bryan Ferry.
The ceremonies finally wrapped up July 3, when Moss and “The Kills” frontman boarded a helicopter to begin their post-wedding vacation.
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Moss wants to buy luxury yacht - Jul 24, 2011
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Moss changes wedding date - Jun 03, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- McCartney to sing at Willaim's wedding? - Jan 06, 2011
- Macca says Shirley Bassey was considered for 007 theme - Aug 30, 2010
- McCartney, Shevell off to Caribbean honeymoon - Oct 17, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
Tags: bryan ferry, contactmusic, dame shirley bassey, gloucestershire, helicopter, honeymoon, iggy pop, jamie hince, jude law, july 1, kate moss, little faringdon, live music, london, nuptials, paul mccartney, shirley bassey