Moss has to show passport to enter London Fashion Week No 10 receptionFebruary 22nd, 2011 - 3:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 22 (ANI): Kate Moss might be one of the most recognisable women in the world, but she apparently had to show her passport to gain entry at the London Fashion Week reception at Downing Street on Monday.
The 37-year-old supermodel had to brandish her official documents to get past police vetting guests arriving at the do, hosted by British Prime Minister’s wife Samantha Cameron to celebrate the UK’s fashion industry, reports the Daily Mail.
Moss had certainly scrubbed up for the occasion, looking immaculate in a black sequinned dress, with matching black jacket, tights and stilettos, with just a slash of fuchsia pink lipstick by way of colour.
Legendary photographer Mario Testino squired the star into the event just before hostess Samantha arrived back from the afternoon’s Burberry show in Kensington.
The First Lady quickly changed from her casual outfit of an Osman beige shirt-jacket, cream sill Whistles shirt, charcoal cropped trousers and Zara shoes from earlier in the day into a sleek black frock to welcome her fashionista guests for cocktails and canapes. (ANI)
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley bares for new Burberry ad - Jul 13, 2011
- Women make style statements with hats at royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Burberry organises 3-D fashion show - Feb 25, 2010
- Model Jourdan Dunn is the new face of Burberry - Feb 03, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Sunanda Pushkar spotted at WIFW - Apr 08, 2011
- Pakistan designer styles Kashmiri embroidery for bridal wear (With Images) - Dec 21, 2011
- Fashion pals pay final respects to Alexander McQueen - Feb 26, 2010
- Go for jackets, dark colours this winter - Nov 11, 2010
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Kate Price to launch her own fashion range - Jan 29, 2011
- Chronicle of fashion foretold: Orange for winter - Apr 19, 2011
- 'Fly me to the moon', says Narendra Kumar through LFW show - Aug 19, 2011
- Burberry trench coat worn by Kate Middleton causes fashion frenzy - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: british prime minister, burberry, casual outfit, daily mail, downing street, fashion industry, frock, fuchsia, kate moss, legendary photographer, london fashion week, london feb, mario testino, pink lipstick, sequinned dress, stilettos, supermodel, tights, whistles, women in the world