Moss has prudish daughterOctober 11th, 2011 - 8:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 11 (IANS) Kate Moss thinks her daughter Lila Grace is prudish when it comes to make-up.
The 37-year-old supermodel feels her nine-year-old daughter tells her to remove make-up as she prefers to see a fresh-faced, natural mummy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I always take my make-up off, because otherwise my daughter will come in and say, ‘Mummy, tut-tut’. She doesn’t like it. She likes the fresh-faced, natural mummy, when I’ve got my hair in a bun and no make-up on,” she said.
“Lila is quite prudish. She’ll only wear a little bit of lip gloss or something. But she is into nail art. I think Lila is beautiful, she’s so innocent and has that fresh face. She’s gorgeous, but obviously she is my daughter,” she added.
- Kate Moss prefers 'natural look' when not working - Dec 29, 2010
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss's daughter is her miniature version - Dec 03, 2010
- Moss planning an 'X Factor' theme party - Sep 24, 2011
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- Kate Moss giving daughter modelling lessons - Nov 06, 2009
- Kate Moss takes fashion advice from daughter - Dec 22, 2009
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Erin O'Connor likes natural eyebrows - Apr 15, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011