Moss gives her share of ‘Babyshambles’ album royalty to DohertyNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:09 am ICT by admin
A pal revealed that Moss was happy to have the credentials and wanted to give her share from the latest album to the rocker.
“Kate wants Pete to have the royalties. She was happy to have the writing credits on the album but it’s not about the money for her,” The Sun quoted the pal, as saying.
The pal also added that Doherty was in more need of the money than Moss.
“The music is Pete’s thing. There is still a huge place in her heart for him and she is happy to see him doing better. She doesn’t want to take money off him. And besides, he needs it more than her,” the pal said. (ANI)
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss joins Performing Rights Society - Sep 28, 2009
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Pete Doherty stops taking drugs - Feb 18, 2012
- Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince? - Dec 31, 2010
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Doherty to pen novel on troubled life - Apr 17, 2012
- Kate Moss to quit party lifestyle - Sep 12, 2010
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011