Moss, Campbell to walk ramp at Olympics closing ceremonyJuly 16th, 2012 - 4:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) Supermodels Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss are among the celebrities who will reportedly walk the runway at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics.
Campbell and Moss along with model-turned-actress Lily Cole and singer Mick Jagger’s daughter Georgia May will walk as showstoppers for the specially-designed runway at Olympic Park Aug 12, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The London Olympics start July 27 and would end Aug 12.
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- Campbell would've loved to be sprinter - Aug 11, 2012
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss no more friends? - Sep 26, 2010
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- I won't be doing London Olympics: Ringo Starr - Jul 25, 2011
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Law moves to ex-flame Cole - Mar 15, 2011
- No Rolling Stones at London Olympics (Lead) - Feb 11, 2012
- Ronson marries girlfriend - Sep 05, 2011
- Is Harry Styles dating Georgia May Jagger? - Feb 21, 2012
- TV presenter Alexa Chung pips Kate Moss to become 2009's Best Dressed - Dec 24, 2009
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Mick Jagger's daughter becomes face of beauty brand Rimmel London - Oct 17, 2009