Moss buys 130,000 pounds vineyard for HinceSeptember 8th, 2011 - 7:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 8 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss has bought a vineyard worth 130,000 pounds for her husband Jamie Hince, with the help of ex-boyfriend Johnny Depp.
“One of the first people Kate consulted about buying the vineyard was her ex-boyfriend Johnny Depp, who also owns an estate in France,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“Johnny was incredibly encouraging and told Kate that producing wine has been an amazingly rewarding hobby,” the source added.
The 37-year-old was inspired to buy the grape-growing fields after visiting the South of France and trying out the region’s various wines, and she now plans to name one of the bottles after herself.
“Jamie and Kate have been holidaying in the South of France since their wedding. Naturally, this process has included a considerable amount of wine-tasting along the way. Kate is planning on naming the wine after herself and has even suggesting using a Merlot grape to produce the inaugural Vin de Mossot,” said the source.
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Moss to celebrate New Year at ex-boyfriend Depp's island - Oct 18, 2009
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate Moss 'to join ex beau Johnny Depp for New year holiday' - Oct 17, 2009
- Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince? - Dec 31, 2010
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Moss buys mansion in Law, Miller's neighbourhood - Jan 23, 2011
- Kate Moss 'planning quiet life at seaside running a B&B' - Oct 03, 2010
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss taking painting classes - Feb 07, 2010