Moss and beau plan to buy secluded big screen farmhouseJanuary 26th, 2009 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 26 (ANI): Kate Moss is reportedly planning to pool finances with her rocker beau Jamie Hince to buy the ramshackle farmhouse that featured in their favourite movie Withnail & I.
The supermodel, along with The Kills frontman, were said to be huge fans of the Eightiess Brit cult, and wanted to transform the 18th-century building into a rural get away.
Jamies pet name for Kate is Withnail and he often mockingly refers to himself as And I in reference to his lack of fame compared to hers, the Sun quoted a source as saying.
Kate wants somewhere to paint and Jamie is tiring of city life a little, so they reckon this place would be an ideal retreat, the source added.
The couple may buy the 145,000-pound-Lake District property at auction in London next month. (ANI)
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss obsessed with cooking - Apr 05, 2011
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Moss buys 130,000 pounds vineyard for Hince - Sep 08, 2011