Morrissey’s back on tour after battling virusJune 3rd, 2009 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 3 (ANI): Brit singer Steven Patrick Morrissey has revealed that he will be back on tour after his battle with a virus.
Morrissey, 50, had to postpone seven UK gigs on a doctor’s advice.
He is now ready to restart his Years Of Refusal tour on June 5.
“I’ve endured a titanic struggle against an intolerable virus. I’m as close to good health as I’m likely to get,” the Sun quoted him as saying in an apology to his fans.
All the gigs that had been cancelled have now been rearranged. (ANI)
- Adele cancels US tour - Oct 05, 2011
- Morrissey fuels ill health rumours after cancelling London gig - May 12, 2009
- Morrissey "stable" after stage collapse - Oct 25, 2009
- Beyonce may face million-dollar lawsuit over pullout - Jun 19, 2009
- Tyler to write about Aerosmith feud in new book - Jun 30, 2010
- George Michael down with pneumonia, cancels concerts - Nov 24, 2011
- Gay actor wants to make partner his husband - Jan 19, 2012
- Cliff Richards to go on hiatus - Jan 25, 2012
- Malaria hit Drogba vows to lead Chelsea's attack - Nov 10, 2010
- Adele responds to Karl Lagerfeld's "fat comments" - Feb 10, 2012
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Chris Brown forced to postpone UK tour - Jun 09, 2010
- Morrissey denies there will be The Smiths reunion - Feb 13, 2009
- Brand denied entry to Canada - Oct 03, 2011
- Rimes cancels shows for dental surgery - Jul 31, 2012