Morrissey denies there will be The Smiths reunionFebruary 13th, 2009 - 6:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): British singer Steven Patrick Morrissey, 49, has denied that he will be reuniting with 1980s English rock band The Smiths.
W hile speaking on BBC Radio 2, Morrissey said that getting back with the band was definitely out, as he was not stuck in the past, and he would not reform just to wrongfoot people.
People always ask me about reunions and I can”t imagine why. It baffles me, the BBC quoted him as saying.
The past seems like a distant place and I”m pleased with that. I feel very much of now, he said during his interview with Stuart Maconie.
Morrissey is due to appear on Friday’’s edition of BBC One’’s Friday Night With Jonathan Ross. (ANI)
- Bid to reunite 19 people who watched Beatles' first gig - Mar 17, 2011
- Morrissey slams Royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Blur to receive The Outstanding Contribution nod at the Brit Awards 2012 - Dec 20, 2011
- Larry Hagman back as JR Ewing in new 'Dallas' series - Feb 03, 2011
- British broadcaster Jonathan Ross injured during Top Gear stunt - Feb 07, 2011
- Russell Brand, Jonathan Ross All Set To Reunite On The Small Screen - Jan 20, 2011
- Liam Gallagher open for Oasis reunion - Oct 22, 2011
- Sick Morrissey scarps world tour opening - Mar 01, 2009
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Perry convinces Brand to tone down his acts - Jan 17, 2011
- British Academy Television Arawds nominees - Mar 24, 2009
- Guns N' Roses reunion faces $108,000 fine - Oct 18, 2010
- Morrissey slams Smiths reunion claims - Feb 07, 2009
- 'Loved up' Robbie Williams ready to start family - Nov 05, 2009