“Morning Glory” Actress Rachel McAdams Used To Skip School For Daytime TelevisionJanuary 17th, 2011 - 9:06 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 17, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Canadian actress Rachel Anne McAdams recently revealed that she used to skip her school to watch day time television when she was a child. The stunning actress along with her co-star Harrison Ford was in London to promote their movie “Morning Glory”. At the gala event, when she was asked about her experience about the day time television, the actress quickly answered that she was an ardent follower of daytime television and she used to bunk classes to watch her favorite shows.
Rachel McAdams told a reputed celebrity and lifestyle magazine that she never tried drugs, while she was in her school or even in college as she was obsessed with her favorite shows on television. She said that she used to watch lot of morning shows while growing up and she used to skip her schools so that she does not miss the shows on television. “The Notebook” actress said that she had no time to smoke pot or do normal things like every other kids of her age as the television shows used to keep her busy.
The gorgeous actress said that she has learned a lot of lesson from the television shows and gathered lot of experience which helped her while she was in-front of camera as an actress. Rachel McAdams said that her childhood experiences really helped her while she was performing the role of TV producer Becky Fuller in “Morning Glory”. The actress said that she completely respects people who work hard each day to present something better to the audience. However, the actress said that now a days, she likes to listen to the radio as she feels it is a nice start for her in the morning.
- Rachel McAdams Skipped School In Order To Satisfy Her Addiction To Daytime TV - Jan 17, 2011
- No dieting for Rachel McAdams during holidays - Dec 27, 2010
- Rachel McAdams 'likes dating co-stars' - Oct 21, 2010
- Rachel McAdams 'caught kissing Brit actor Michael Sheen' - Dec 03, 2010
- Michael Sheen romancing Rachel McAdams - May 19, 2011
- Is Rachael McAdams And Michael Sheen Dating Each Other? - Oct 11, 2010
- Rachel most wonderful person I know: Michael Sheen - May 20, 2011
- Coronation Street's star Tracy Barlow wedding to Steve McDonald to be sabotaged by Becky - Nov 25, 2011
- Woody Allen wants Michelle Obama for movie - Oct 09, 2011
- I am still friends with ex-boyfriends : McAdams - Mar 02, 2012
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011
- Rachael McAdams dating Michael Sheen? - Oct 08, 2010
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Rachel McAdams struggles to balance celeb lifestyle with "green guilt" - Dec 17, 2009
- Michael Sheen's next with Terrence Malick - Dec 30, 2011
Tags: ardent follower, audience, canadian actress, childhood experiences, co star, day time, daytime television, favorite shows, gala event, gina gomez, gorgeous actress, harrison ford, lifestyle magazine, morning glory, notebook, pot, rachel anne, rachel mcadams, stunning actress, tv producer