Moore’s daughters not speaking to her?July 8th, 2012 - 9:00 am ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) Actress Demi Moore’s daughters have reportedly stopped speaking to their mother ever since she parted ways with husband Ashton Kutcher, because they “don’t want to deal with the drama”.
According to RadarOnline.com, Moore has been in a “mess” after her split in November last year and her three girls Scout, Rumer and Tallulah Willis want to take a breather from their mother.
“Demi is just being very needy right now and the girls are tired of it; they want a mother, not another little sister. They are all concerned that she is going to relapse and head back to rehab, and they can’t deal with the stress and worry of it,” said a source.
“The breaking point was Tallulah’s graduation. None of the girls wanted Demi there, but she turned up anyway and it was really strained,” the source added.
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Demi Moore hates being estranged from her daughters - Jul 13, 2012
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Kutcher, Moore marriage on the rocks - Sep 29, 2011
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Demi Moore checks into Cirque Lodge rehab facility - Feb 06, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis is now engaged to Micah Alberti - Apr 16, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher accused of cheating on wife Demi Moore - Sep 16, 2010
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,