Moore signs film post medical treatmentMay 22nd, 2012 - 4:33 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 22 (IANS) Actress Demi Moore has signed up her first film since a medical emergency put her career on hold.
The 49-year-old has signed on to star in “Very Good Girls” opposite her former California school pals Elizabeth Olsen and Dakota Fanning, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Moore will play Olsen’s mother in the movie.
The actress was forced to pull out of Linda Lovelace biopic “Lovelace” in January after falling ill at her home.
- Demi Moore in Linda Lovelace's biopic - Jan 03, 2012
- Parker replaces Moore in 'Lovelace' biopic - Jan 28, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried convinced Sarah Jessica Parker to replace Demi Moore in Linda Lovelace biopic - Mar 12, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012
- Parker likely to replace Demi in 'Lovelace' - Jan 30, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried to play the role of Linda Lovelace in biopic - Jan 04, 2012
- Actress Dakota Fanning chooses college over Hollywood - Jun 10, 2011
- Demi Moore 'justdemi' on Twitter - May 04, 2012
- Julianne Moore to play mom in 'Carrie' - May 16, 2012
- James Franco to play Hugh Hefner? - Dec 21, 2011
- Swift to play Joni Mitchell? - Apr 22, 2012
- Lohan recruits home decorator - May 18, 2012
- Mendes, Biel and Weisz launch directorial debuts - Oct 28, 2010
- Gomez gave first salary to pay rents - Jan 01, 2012
- Hudson replaces Moore as ambassador for clothing brand - Jan 20, 2012