Moore, Kutcher to divorceNovember 18th, 2011 - 1:05 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Nov 18 (IANS) Actress Demi Moore has confirmed that she is calling off her six-year marriage with actor Ashton Kutcher following reports he cheated on her.
“It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life,” people.com quoted Moore as saying.
“This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation,” she added.
The divorce comes after reports that Kutcher has a one-night stand with 22-year-old Sara Leal on his sixth wedding anniversary in September.
Kutcher says he will cherish his marriage.
“I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail,” Kutcher said.
- Ashton Kutcher gives relationship advice - Nov 19, 2011
- Demi Moore's handle on Twitter is still 'Mrs. Kutcher' - Nov 29, 2011
- Kutcher gifts Moore eco-friendly car - Nov 22, 2011
- Demi Moore's health worries Kutcher - Jan 27, 2012
- Moore wants Kutcher back ? - Mar 15, 2012
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011
- Moore denies reconciliation with Kutcher - May 28, 2012
- Demi Moore is doing well after hospitalization stint - Jan 30, 2012
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher go for a camping trip - Oct 12, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher denies rumors that he is cheating on his wife Demi Moore - Sep 03, 2010
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Is Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher's marriage heading for the rocks? - Sep 28, 2011
- Moore and Kutcher Spends Time Together To Sort Out Differences - Oct 12, 2010
- Demi Moore lashes out at photographer - Oct 29, 2011
- Kunis, Kutcher caught in lip-lock? - Jul 23, 2012