Moore feels ’soul connection’ with KutcherApril 8th, 2010 - 1:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 8 (IANS) Actress Demi Moore confesses she could never love anyone as much as she loves actor husband Ashton Kutcher, who is 16 years younger to her.
“My husband is an amazing human being and I’m really almost speechless when I try to describe him. There aren’t words to wrap up the amazing gift we’ve found in each other, and the best thing is that he loves me at my most vulnerable, at my most unglamorous and at my least attractive in always, not just physically,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“Love isn’t logical. It comes down to a soul connection, not the physical - the lustre of the exterior will always fade and that’s inevitable, but it’s not what sustains our relationship,” she added.
- When Moore mistook body double for Kutcher - Jan 14, 2011
- Demi Moore loves romantic Kutcher - Aug 31, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012
- Demi Moore 'justdemi' on Twitter - May 04, 2012
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Moore returns to Twitter - Nov 26, 2011
- Kutcher rubbishes dating rumours - Jan 03, 2012
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011
- Demi Moore to 'punish' Ashton Kutcher - Nov 21, 2011
- From get-go it was more than friendship: Kutcher - Jan 20, 2011
- Kutcher works on his marriage - Jan 12, 2011
- Kids top priority for Demi Moore - Apr 24, 2010
- David is my soul mate: Victoria Beckham - Jul 06, 2011
- Demi Moore's handle on Twitter is still 'Mrs. Kutcher' - Nov 29, 2011