Moore denies reconciliation with KutcherMay 28th, 2012 - 8:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 28 (IANS) Demi Moore has denied reports of reconciliation with her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher, saying her tweets have been taken out of context.
The 49-year-old has denied reports through her tweets.
“You have to laugh at the media’s need to twist and take tweets out of context so they can create fictitious stories to sell to the public! Nice bit of wisdom passed on to me, ‘the faster you find what’s funny about something, the better it is!,” she wrote on her Twitter page.
Recently Moore and Kutcher attended a bash thrown by Kabbalah Rabbi Yehuda Berg, reports contactmusic.com
The Hollywood couple split last year after six years of marriage amid allegations that Kutcher cheated on her.
Legal proceedings have not yet started.
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
- Kunis, Kutcher caught in lip-lock? - Jul 23, 2012
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher go for a camping trip - Oct 12, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Demi Moore 'justdemi' on Twitter - May 04, 2012
- Moore wants Kutcher back ? - Mar 15, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher "Twitter-Attacks" 'Star' for Post Cheating Rumors About Him - Sep 03, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher denies rumors that he is cheating on his wife Demi Moore - Sep 03, 2010
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012
- Demi Moore 'tweets anniversary photo with Ashton Kutcher in bed' - Sep 27, 2010
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher tweet during Jewish holidays - Sep 20, 2010
- Demi Moore's health worries Kutcher - Jan 27, 2012
- Kabbalah set people on positive path: Kutcher - Aug 28, 2011
- Is Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher's marriage heading for the rocks? - Sep 28, 2011