Montag, Pratt praying for health after pre-honeymoon in flu-hit MexicoMay 1st, 2009 - 3:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 01 (ANI): Newlyweds Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are back in Los Angeles after being forced to abandon their pre-honeymoon in Mexico over swine flu fears.
Montag - who wore a mask while in Mexico to fight off the swine flu - wrote on her Twitter page that they are now praying for their health, reports People magazine.
She writes: “We landed!! Now I am just praying for health!
“So sad to leave Mexico (but) ready to get out of pig flu country,” she added.
Montag and Pratt tied the knot in an evening ceremony in California on April 25.
The couple repeated their vows in the company of nearly 200 guests at the Westminster Presbyterian Church in Pasadena. (ANI)
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt split - May 29, 2010
- Montag, Pratt 'to tie the knot at sunset on Saturday' - Apr 21, 2009
- Heidi Montag files for divorce - Jun 09, 2010
- Montag, Pratt tie the knot again - Apr 26, 2009
- Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Split - May 29, 2010
- Montag, Pratt head towards splitsville - Jul 31, 2010
- Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Separate - Jun 01, 2010
- Is it splitsville for Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt? - Jun 09, 2010
- Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag faked split? - Jun 04, 2010
- Spencer Pratt's $250k 'wedding' gift for Heidi Montag - Apr 24, 2009
- Heidi Montag leaving husband Spencer Pratt - May 29, 2010
- Lauren Conrad Speaks On Heidi Montag Pratt's Playboy Cover Shoot - Jul 18, 2009
- Heidi Montag Employs A Lawyer To Attain Divorce From Spencer Pratt - Jun 22, 2010
- Heidi Montag had 'ups and downs' with body lately! - Nov 01, 2010
- Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Are The Most Embarrassing Americans - Jul 05, 2010
Tags: evening ceremony, fears, flu, health reports, heidi montag and spencer, heidi montag and spencer pratt, honeymoon in mexico, knot, mask, newlyweds, people magazine, pig flu, swine flu, vows, westminster presbyterian church