‘Monsters Vs Aliens’ bosses wanted Witherspoon to sound like Arnie in filmMarch 29th, 2009 - 3:43 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 29 (ANI): Reese Witherspoon had to toil real hard on her voice for her role in the movie “Monsters Vs Aliens”, especially when movie bosses wanted her to sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The Oscar-winning actress stressed on the need to depict voice transition for her role as a Modesto native who later becomes 49 ft 11 in tall after being struck by a glowing meteor.
“One of the hardest parts of doing the movie for me was the voice I had to use when I was really big,’ the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
“You know, I go from being a kind of docile character, very meek, to being this amazing kind of female superhero, and they wanted me to sound like an action star.
“They wanted me to sound more like Arnold Schwarzenegger, which is really hard for me,’ she added. (ANI)
- Witherspoon learnt monster role from Willis - Mar 25, 2009
- No superhero movies for Reese Witherspoon! - Dec 11, 2010
- No superhero movies for Reese Witherspoon - Dec 12, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon thinks R-Patz Is 'very handsome' - Dec 07, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon officially joins the 'cougar' clan - Apr 12, 2011
- Witherspoon wants to hang out with Kate Middleton - Feb 20, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon Cries Over Her Acting! - Dec 11, 2010
- Witherspoon friends with ex-husband for kids sake! - Feb 05, 2012
- Witherspoon chopped hair to get into character - Apr 21, 2011
- 'Terminator' Arnie to return as cartoon superhero 'Governator' - Apr 01, 2011
- Witherspoon finds Pattinson cool - Jan 31, 2012
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012
- Witherspoon doesn't have too many friends - Apr 11, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon refuses to watch her own films - Dec 21, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon talks about her relationship with Jennifer Aniston - Oct 19, 2011