Monsters Inc 2: Could Be A Sequel Rather Than A PrequelJanuary 4th, 2011 - 9:23 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
and with some quite pleased about the prequel as it would not hamper the original Pixar movie and its very apt ending; there are others who are of the opinion that a sequel would have been a better idea.
Well, with some predicting that the prequel could have Mike and Sulley leading separate lives before they met and also the fact that each had a unique way of working at Monster’s Inc. Some however are of the view that the abominable snowman, Nessie, Bigfoot and their Martian friend would be saved by Mike and Sulley.
Then with Boo and her super cool stance would only have some hidden nervousness in the prequel. Or that Boo would be a little less old perhaps making it quite an interesting phase to watch.
There is a buzz doing the rounds that the story about the prequel has its source in a catalog which was distributed by the Disney people to theatre owners and operators. According to reports the two protagonists Mike and Sulley were not exactly the best of friends before and could almost be called arch rivals.
Now just how exactly did they become the best of pals would be the secret let out in the prequel.
The prequel if that’s what it is going to be reportedly will be released exactly eleven years after the original Monsters Inc. that is the 2ND of November 2012.
- Monsters Inc to get a sequel - Apr 24, 2010
- Monsters Inc. and Muppets returning - Apr 26, 2010
- Natural History Museum bets on discovery of Loch Ness monster - Sep 14, 2009
- Russia's Loch Ness Monster, "Nesski", killing anglers? - Jul 12, 2010
- Katy Perry: Twitter Call To Fans - Dec 15, 2010
- Barbie to reunite with beau Ken in 'Toy Story 3' (With Images) - Jun 08, 2010
- Sam Raimi to direct the 'Wizard of Oz' prequel - Oct 07, 2010
- Tim Allen tight-lipped about 'Toy Story' role - Apr 07, 2012
- Superstitious beliefs more common than thought - Oct 30, 2010
- Kiwi adventurer leading international Yeti hunt - Dec 05, 2010
- "Jonas LA" To Be Canceled By Disney - Nov 10, 2010
- "ESPNU College Town", The New Rave On Facebook - Oct 05, 2010
- Even cops believed in Loch Ness' existence in the 1930s - Apr 27, 2010
- No Pumpkin Carving Ideas? Go Online - Oct 21, 2010
- "The King's Speech" leads Oscar nominations - Jan 25, 2011
Tags: 2nd of november, abominable snowman, arch rivals, best of friends, bigfoot, buzz, disney, doing the rounds, eleven years, martian, monster, monsters inc, nervousness, pals, pixar, prequel, protagonists, separate lives, sequel, sulley