Money is not important for GagaJuly 16th, 2011 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga, who is estimated to be worth $112.8 million, would give away “every dollar” she has if she could.
The “Edge of Glory” hitmaker explained being wealthy and gaining worldwide recognition was never something she aspired to, and she would be happy to give it all up.
“Money and recognition were never a driving factor for me. I was driven by recognition by showbiz. What does come along with showbiz is recognition, but the money goes right back into the show. If I had to give it all away, every dollar that I’ve earned, I would,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 25-year-old singer as saying.
- I love Gaga, she's most talented: Beyonce - Jul 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga doesn't give in to insecure feelings - Jun 23, 2010
- Snow Patrol wants to work with Gaga - Nov 20, 2011
- Joss Stone wants Gaga to tone down her style - Aug 21, 2011
- Gaga worships Madonna - Jul 06, 2011
- Lady Gaga all about controversy: Noel Gallagher - Sep 28, 2011
- I am like perfectionist Lennon: Lady Gaga - Apr 21, 2011
- When Gaga posed nude for Tony Bennett - Nov 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga loves attention - Dec 05, 2011
- Not so confident Gaga - Jul 24, 2011
- Did Gaga visit Winehouse home? - Nov 22, 2011
- Lady Gaga dresses up for fans - Feb 23, 2011
- Gaga has a long way to go, says manager - Jun 23, 2012
- New York is my husband: Gaga - Sep 11, 2011
- Lohan to appear in Gaga's next video - Aug 09, 2012