Mom wants to control Rihanna’s wild lifeMay 15th, 2012 - 4:49 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 15 (IANS) Singer Rihanna’s mother has stepped in to stop her from partying too hard.
“Monica (Fenty) is moving in to keep an eye on her. Rihanna’s dad, Ronald, was a crack addict. Monica’s refusing to let her go down that path,” a source told thesun.co.uk.
Rihanna was recently hospitalised after suffering from exhaustion and dehydration. She tweeted a picture of herself attached to a drip in a hospital.
However, after a brief stay in the undisclosed medical centre, the 24-year-old was discharged and allowed to fly back to her home here.
One reason why she may be suffering with exhaustion is her extensive workout regime, with her trainer Harley Pasternake claiming she will even hit the gym in the middle of the night if necessary.
- Rihanna's workouts in wee hours - May 10, 2012
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna has three more siblings - Apr 17, 2011
- Hilary Duff Tones Down For Her Dream Wedding - Aug 16, 2010
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Katy Perry loves skipping - Jan 22, 2011
- Rihanna was worried about my health: Father - Aug 30, 2011
- When Lady Gaga wore 12-inch heels at gym - Jul 30, 2010
- Megan Fox 'not suffering from anorexia' - Mar 09, 2011
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna was a UFO spotter - Mar 30, 2012
- Secret behind Swank's svelte frame - Aug 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga never complains during workouts - Apr 20, 2010