Mom approves of Cole’s new boyfriendAugust 22nd, 2012 - 5:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 22 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has got approval from her mother Joan Callaghan on her new boyfriend, American dancer Tre Holloway.
Callaghan had a strained relationship with her daughter’s ex-husband Ashley Cole.
“Cheryl has described Tre as the polar opposite to Ashley. He’s intelligent, caring and understanding,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Many people think Tre’s like a blend of Cheryl’s exes, but he’s a well brought up middle-class boy with nice manners, just like Cheryl’s previous boyfriend Derek Hough.
“Yet he’s also got an edgy vibe to him, like Ashley. Importantly, Cheryl’s mum loves him,” added the source.
Cole is said to be keen to build a relationship with Holloway’s mother Shirley who admitted recently she is worried her son will get hurt in his new romance.
“Cheryl’s already called Tre’s mum for a chat and plans to visit her next time she’s in the US,” said the source.
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Derek Hough dumps Cherly Cole - Jun 06, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'Dating Dancer from the X Factor' - Aug 16, 2012
- Cheryl Cole, Ashley heading for a reunion? - Dec 05, 2010
- Cole to welcome New Year skiing with beau - Dec 26, 2010
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012
- Cheryl Cole Still Has Feelings For Ashley Cole? - Jan 12, 2011
- Ashley Cole left 'close to tears' as Cheryl celebrates NY's with new lover - Jan 03, 2011
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Cheryl Cole's psychic 'helps her move on from Ashley' - May 31, 2010