Model Lucy Pinders raunchy pose for green appealFebruary 10th, 2009 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 10 (ANI): Brit glamour model Lucy Pinder has posed for an energy saving pin-up to give encouragement during the Energy Saving Week.
The 25-year-old, who was the first to be booted out of the Celebrity Big Brother show, stripped to just some sexy green lingerie as she posed for the shoot, reports the Sun.
The poster for the Energy Saving Trust campaign shows scantily clad Pinder and the words Turn me on, turn it off printed on it.
The drive to cut back on energy is also giving couples tips to save on electricity on Valentine’’s Day, including making love by candlelight instead of under the glimmer of light bulbs. (ANI)
- Russian female activists protest corruption by stripping for calendar - Apr 09, 2011
- No bikini beautiful on billboards in Britain any more - Oct 11, 2011
- Naughty nurses in UK to get pulses racing with saucy calendar shoot - Dec 14, 2010
- PETA's new Veggie Love ad for Super Bowl deemed too raunchy for TV - Feb 02, 2011
- Chanelle Hayes wants Big Brother bosses to spice up the show - Jan 07, 2009
- Has Megan Fox become too skinny? - Mar 04, 2011
- Hollyoaks babe strips for Zoo - Nov 11, 2009
- China to phase out incandescent lamps - Nov 04, 2011
- Nude photos of 'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood surface online - Feb 25, 2011
- Bangalore blinks for hour to save earth - Apr 01, 2012
- Ultimo boss Michelle Mone poses in sexy lingerie after losing six stone - Sep 27, 2010
- Mercury makes eco-bulbs 'a health hazard for babies and pregnant' - Dec 23, 2010
- Peaches Geldof insists she's 'no sex fiend' as nude pics surface - Mar 19, 2011
- Lap dance for mascot at Boston Blazers lacrosse game angers fans - Jan 17, 2011
- Lucy Pinder tops list of best British boobs - May 26, 2010
Tags: candlelight, celebrity big brother, couples, electricity, encouragement, energy saving trust, glamour model, glimmer, light bulbs, lingerie, london feb, lucy pinder, making love, sun, valentine s day