Mob Wives’ Renee Graziano in prison to visit mobster dadJune 18th, 2012 - 7:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, June 18 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Renee Graziano, one of the star of “Mob Wives” has visited her father Anthony Graziano for father’s day. Anthony, member of the Bonanno crime family is currently at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center for extortion and racketeering charges.
Anthony’s imprisonment came after Renee’s former husband, Hector Pagan, who admitted that he had carried out several armed robberies, negotiated a deal with the DEA. Pagan allegedly betrayed Anthony and provided information about the criminal activities of his wife’s father as part of the deal.
Renee and her 18-year-old son AJ visited Anthony last weekend. This is the first time in seven months that Renee visits her father. Reportedly, Renee did not visit her father before because of the embarrassment generated by her ex-husband’s betrayal.
The three spent less than an hour together at the prison. Anthony was apparently extremely happy to see his grandson again.
Earlier this year, Renee received renewed media attention after her was the site of an attempted robbery. Law enforcement officers arrived to her home alerted by the alarm.
Police found some open windows. Nevertheless, nothing was missing and no intruders were apprehended.
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Anna Chapman Upset Over Racy Photos - Jul 08, 2010
- Tony Parker: Eva Was No Saint During The Marriage - Dec 08, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez has 'romantic dinner' with Bradley Cooper - Sep 12, 2011
- Benet to become dad - Dec 07, 2011
- U.S. arrests 127 suspects in massive operation against mobsters - Jan 21, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- I'm a loner: Anthony Hopkins - Jan 30, 2012
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Mariah Carey's ex to pen memoir - Oct 05, 2010
- Nielsen stunned by Schwarzenegger's revelations - Jun 05, 2011
- What Will 'Wife Bina Life' Make The Husbands Do On Television? - Jan 29, 2011
- Man holds wife, in-laws hostage for not paying dowry - May 07, 2012
- Lindsay not to meet her dad - Oct 16, 2010
- Double murder: Slain woman's lover detained (Lead) - Feb 04, 2012
Tags: aj, anthony graziano, armed robberies, betrayal, bonanno crime family, embarrassment, extortion, hector, imprisonment, intruders, media attention, metropolitan detention center, mob, mobster, open windows, pagan, racketeering charges, renee, robbery, seven months