M’lady Milla enjoys stunt scenesOctober 4th, 2011 - 2:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 4 (IANS) Actress Milla Jovovich says she enjoyed doing stunt scenes in the romantic adventure film “Three Musketeers 3-D”.
Jovovich plays a character named M’lady de Winterin in the movie directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.
“I swear they’ve put every single stunt scene I had into what you’ve seen because I do have a lot of scenes where I don’t do any stunts. I only have a few stunt moments in this movie. But I love that stuff,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 35-year-old as saying.
“I love to do wirework, I love to train. The musketeers are cool and strong but M’lady can do everything they can do in the corset dress,” she added.
- Milla Jovovich stars in "Three Musketeers" - Sep 08, 2010
- I'd love to work with Salman Khan: Milla Jovovich - Sep 28, 2011
- Aishwarya's sword fight inspires Milla Jovovich - Oct 14, 2011
- A 'badass' Jovovich in 'Resident Evil' - Sep 14, 2012
- Shooting intimate scenes with De Niro was tough: Jovovich - Sep 13, 2010
- Jovovich wants to travel with daughter - Nov 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom to star in 3D 'The Three Musketeers' - May 25, 2010
- I'm old school English: Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley's protective boyfriend - Sep 03, 2012
- 'The Three Musketeers' - action precedes story (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - Oct 14, 2011
- Milla Jovovich felt 'violated' getting intimate with Robert De Niro in 'Stone' - Sep 13, 2010
- Milla Jovovich talks about her food habits - Oct 11, 2011
- Milla Jovovich has studied martial arts to get more action roles - Oct 08, 2011
- I was itching to play bad guy role: Musketeer Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- Milla Jovovich says it was 'super cool' working with Robert De Niro - Sep 15, 2010