MJ’s tomb defaced with hidden messages by vandalsJuly 14th, 2010 - 3:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 14 (ANI): Late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s tomb has been ruined by a group of vandals, who have marked the walls of the singer’s mausoleum with hidden messages in permanent ink.
Security at Forest Lawn in Glendale is watching out for ‘fans’ who have been writing messages outside the main window of the building in which MJ in entombed.
The messages are mostly hidden underneath ledges or in spots covered by bushes.
The writings include, “Miss you” and “Keep the dream alive.”
“Activity such as this, is a prime example why we are evaluating the level of access to the various entrances of the Great Mausoleum,” TMZ.com quoted the reps at Forest Lawn as saying.
Forest Lawn also said that anyone caught vandalizing the cemetery would be banned for life. (ANI)
- Fans deface Michael Jackson's tomb with ink - Jul 13, 2010
- 600 sunflowers delivered at MJ's mausoleum - Jun 25, 2010
- MJ fans seeking permission to visit his grave - May 31, 2010
- MJ cemetery charging $3 to leave gifts - Sep 15, 2010
- Fans offer to clean MJ's vandalized tomb - Jul 15, 2010
- Thousands of sunflowers for Michael Jackson's tomb - May 15, 2010
- Jackson fans offer to clean vandalised tomb - Jul 15, 2010
- MJ's fans barred from graveside memorial - Jun 23, 2010
- First photo of Michael Jackson's tomb released - Nov 10, 2009
- Police to guard MJ's home on death anniversary - Jun 25, 2010
- Fans can visit Michael Jackson's grave: Randy Jackson - Jun 06, 2010
- MJ fans thrown out of cemetery - Jan 31, 2011
- Fans to have access to MJ's cemetery - Jun 10, 2010
- Michael Jackson's burial postponed by two days - Aug 21, 2009
- Concert promoters termed MJ 'emotionally paralyzed mess' - Sep 03, 2012