MJ’s seven other doctors won’t face any chargesJuly 29th, 2010 - 4:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 29 (ANI): State investigators have decided that no charges will be filed against seven doctors who treated legendary singer Michael Jackson.
According to spokeswoman Christine Gasparac, the doctors were a part of an investigation by state Attorney General Jerry Brown’s Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement.
An incognito medic has been referred to the California Medical Board for prescribing drugs to a Jackson alias, said Christine.
Jackson’s personal doctor, Conrad Murray was not among the seven doctors that were involved in the state investigation.
Los Angeles police who investigated the death of the King of Pop had asked state and federal investigators to look into the prescribing practices of doctors who previously treated him.
Agency spokeswoman Sarah Pullen said that the federal Drug Enforcement Agency has also stopped investigating the actions of any other Jackson doctors.
“I am very disappointed. The misuse of medications by Michael Jackson in the last years of his life was excessive and to fail to bring that to the public eye is ignoring reality,” The Daily Express quoted attorney Brian Oxman, who represents Jackson’s father Joe Jackson in a wrongful death lawsuit against Murray, as saying. (ANI)
- No Charges For Jackson's Seven "Other" Doctors - Jul 31, 2010
- Doctors Won't Be Prosecuted Over MJ's Death - Jul 29, 2010
- Jackson's doctors cleared - Jul 30, 2010
- Joe Jackson Files Lawsuit Against Dr. Conrad Murray Alleging Negligence - Jun 28, 2010
- Is Conrad Murray Responsible For Michael Jackson’s Death? - Jan 05, 2011
- Joe Jackson prepares to sue MJ's physician over wrongful death - Jun 23, 2010
- Michael Jackson – Were Other Doctors Involved In His Death? - Dec 15, 2010
- Conrad Murray Trial: Photos of dead Michael Jackson shown to court - Oct 12, 2011
- Michael Jackson's doctor Dr. Conrad Murray to face man-slaughter charges? - Jan 11, 2010
- Tito: Murray should be jailed for life - Nov 10, 2011
- MJ's doc's trial to be televised - Feb 08, 2011
- Manslaughter indictment against MJ doctor - Dr. Conrad Murray likely - Jan 09, 2010
- Jackson's doctor gets four-year jail term - Nov 30, 2011
- Trial of Michael Jackson's physician put off - Oct 18, 2011
- Lawyers of MJ's doc can test star's medical items: Judge - Dec 31, 2010
Tags: brian oxman, bureau of narcotic enforcement, california medical board, christine jackson, daily express, death of the king, drug enforcement agency, father joe, federal drug enforcement agency, federal investigators, jerry brown, joe jackson, king of pop, legendary singer, personal doctor, singer michael jackson, state attorney general, state investigation, state investigators, wrongful death lawsuit