MJ’s mum seeks information on estate from current executorsJuly 29th, 2009 - 1:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 29 (ANI): Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine is seeking information on her late son’s property.
The 79-year-old’s legal team was said to have requested a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge for the authority to subpoena John Branca and John McClain, the current executors of the estate.
Katherine and her team apparently wants to quiz attorney Branca and former music executive McClain and also comb their records, reports Us magazine.
However, Judge Mitchell Beckloff will not decide on the request before August 3.
According to a written statement from L. Londell McMillan, who is part of Katherine legal team, they were also seeking “life insurance policies, settlements and disputes as well as agreements between the temporary special administrators and Michael Jackson.” (ANI)
- MJ's mother seeks info on estate - Jul 30, 2009
- MJ's mother to seek control of his estate - Aug 03, 2009
- Jackson's mother granted custody of kids - Aug 04, 2009
- MJ's family file secret document against his lawyer - Oct 03, 2009
- MJ's estate 'pleased' after Discovery axed star's autopsy film - Jan 01, 2011
- Mum Katherine Jackson wants to rewrite son's will: MJ executors - Jul 30, 2009
- MJ's mom withdraws petition to take control of son's estate - Aug 05, 2009
- MJ's mother Katherine wants to challenge named estate executors' authority - Jul 19, 2009
- Jackson family in court battle over will - Aug 04, 2009
- Discovery postpones Jackson's autopsy show - Jan 02, 2011
- Judge gives Jackson's mother custody of his children - Aug 04, 2009
- MJ estate calls Discovery Channel's autopsy show 'distasteful' - Dec 30, 2010
- Jacko's mother no longer administrator of his estate - Jul 07, 2009
- MJ's three children granted legal representation - Aug 13, 2009
- Discovery cancels 'Michael Jackson's Autopsy' documentary - Jan 01, 2011
Tags: angeles superior court, comb, executors, insurance, john branca, john mcclain, judge mitchell, life insurance policies, londell mcmillan, los angeles superior court, michael jackson, mj, mother katherine, music executive, superior court judge