MJ’s mother missing?July 23rd, 2012 - 1:58 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles,July 23 (IANS) Late king of pop Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine Jackson is reportedly missing since the past one week, according to law enforcement sources.
A nephew of Katherine filed a missing person’s report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Saturday, claiming he had been unable to reach his aunt for over a week, reports tmz.com.
Jermaine Jackson had tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was resting in Arizona, on doctor’s orders, though Paris Jackson has since confirmed, “yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week. I want her home now”.
Katherine’s lawyer Sandra Ribera reveals she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren. She further said that Katherine had left her home in Calabasas, California, July 15 to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert scheduled for two days later.
The Jackson family including Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet have been feuding over the past couple of weeks, seeking to have the executors of Michael’s estate resign from their position.
A leaked letter written by the Jacksons claimed that John Branca and John MCClain had “taken advantage of the family … and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a mini-stroke”.
- US police search for Michael Jackson's missing mom (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012
- Jackson doctor found guilty; fans, family cheer verdict - Nov 08, 2011
- Janet Jackson "devastated" by brother Michael's sudden death - Jun 27, 2009
- MJ's mother to seek control of his estate - Aug 03, 2009
- MJ's mother Katherine wants to challenge named estate executors' authority - Jul 19, 2009
- MJ's mum seeks information on estate from current executors - Jul 29, 2009
- MJ's mother seeks info on estate - Jul 30, 2009
- Judge gives Jackson's mother custody of his children - Aug 04, 2009
- Jackson's estate will be solvent: authorities - Jul 26, 2009
- Discovery postpones Jackson's autopsy show - Jan 02, 2011
- MJ's nephew Taj 'joins board of executors of his $1bn estate' - Nov 22, 2009
- Katherine Jackson says she was on short vacation - Jul 27, 2012
- MJ's estate 'pleased' after Discovery axed star's autopsy film - Jan 01, 2011
- Michael Jackson's family fighting over his estate - Jul 08, 2009
- Tito: Murray should be jailed for life - Nov 10, 2011
Tags: albuquerque new mexico, calabasas california, executors, jacksons, jermaine jackson, john branca, john mcclain, katherine jackson, king of pop, law enforcement sources, los angeles county, los angeles county sheriff, mini stroke, missing person, mother katherine, nephew, paris jackson, pop michael jackson, ribera, tmz