MJ’s kids say pop star father was ‘normal’ dadNovember 10th, 2010 - 1:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 10 (ANI): In a rare television interview, Michael Jackson’s eldest children have spoken about their late father insisting he was a normal dad who cooked them breakfast and went for walks on the beach.
Jackson’s parents Joe and Katherine and children Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket made their first public appearance since his death, in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, reports the BBC.
“I kind of felt like no-one understood what a good father he was,” Paris said.
Paris, who said her father was “the best cook ever”, told Winfrey he was “just a normal dad except for he was, like, the best dad ever”.
She said the veils he made them wear in public were sometimes uncomfortable, but she appreciated that her father wanted to protect them.
Katherine said all three children spoke a lot about their father.
“Paris, she’s very emotional. She talks about him all the time, and she’s a strong one. All the pictures on her wall in her bedroom are Michael,” she said. (ANI)
- 'He made the best French toast in the world', say MJ's kids - Nov 09, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Kids Interviewed By Oprah Winfrey - Oct 13, 2010
- MJ's kids 'didn't mind being disguised' - Nov 09, 2010
- Jackson kids to break silence on Winfrey show - Oct 12, 2010
- Kids Of Michael Jackson Interviewed By Oprah - Oct 13, 2010
- Michael Jackson's kids want to be famous just like him - Nov 10, 2010
- Jackson Kids In Oprah Winfrey Chat Show - Oct 14, 2010
- Oprah to air MJ's kids interview back-to-back with child molestation special - Nov 03, 2010
- MJ's ex bodyguard to have paternity test for Blanket - Nov 17, 2010
- MJ's parents 'splitting after 60 years of marriage' - Aug 19, 2010
- Jackson's kids finally join school - Aug 29, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Parents To Split After 60 Years Of Marriage - Aug 19, 2010
- Diana Ross to sign off the custody of Michael Jackson's kids - Aug 01, 2012
- Joe Jackson: Why He Slapped A $500 Million Fine On Dr. Murray? - Oct 25, 2010
- MJ's dad 'whipped him when he did something wrong' - Nov 09, 2010