MJ’s kids have a chance to be normal, says Lionel RichieAugust 30th, 2010 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 30 (ANI): Michael Jackson’s children have a better chance at living normal lives after their father’s death, said the King of Pop’s close friend, Lionel Richie.
The Thriller hitmaker’s three kids - Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket - were placed in the custody of their grandmother Katherine after the ‘Thriller’ hitmaker passed away last year.
Jackson was determined to keep his children out of the public eye, but Katherine decided they would be better off at public school.
“I will be there for his children… I think they have a better chance now. I think they have a better opportunity to live a normal life. You know it’s hard to be Michael Jackson’s kids because you’re out and it’s you with Michael Jackson and he was larger than life,” the Daily Express quoted Richie as telling the Sun. (ANI)
- Lionel Richie Thinks MJ's Kids Might Have a Shot at Normal Life - Aug 30, 2010
- Jackson's kids finally join school - Aug 29, 2010
- MJ's kids can't access trust funds until they turn 40 - Jun 01, 2010
- Katherine seeks joint guardianship of MJ's kids - Jul 29, 2012
- MJ's kids enjoy day out with his 'love child' Omar Bhatti - Nov 18, 2009
- MJ's children enjoy beach break in Hawaii - Jun 25, 2010
- MJ's artwork unveiled at children's hospital - Aug 10, 2011
- MJ's kids want to move into movie business - Feb 23, 2011
- Michael Jackson's children talk about him all the time - Feb 23, 2011
- MJ's kids say pop star father was 'normal' dad - Nov 10, 2010
- Jackson's children want to get in showbiz - Feb 24, 2011
- Jackson's children still battling with huge loss: Katherine - Jun 21, 2010
- MJ's kids face custody row after granny falls ill - Jun 13, 2010
- Diana Ross to sign off the custody of Michael Jackson's kids - Aug 01, 2012
- Jackson kids to break silence on Winfrey show - Oct 12, 2010