MJ’s kids ‘didn’t mind being disguised’November 9th, 2010 - 1:15 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 9 (ANI): Michael Jackson’s kids have said that they didn’t mind their father’s act of disguising them to escape the fans.
The King of Pop’s three children, Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket appeared on ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ and said their father tried to keep his fame a secret from them.
“He tried to raise us without knowing who he was, but that didn’t go so well,” the New York Post quoted blue-eyed Paris as telling Winfrey.
The trio further recalled their Coca-Cola and candy fueled early morning walks on the beach in Bahrain and late nights on the roof of their Las Vegas home to bask in the glittering lights of the strip.
The children also said they appreciated how their dad would make them wear veils over their heads when they went out in public.
Winfrey also asked, “Did you know at the time why you were putting on the mask?”
“Yeah, he did it because then nobody would really recognize us. It wasn’t always comfortable, but I appreciated it,” Paris said. (ANI)
- MJ's kids say pop star father was 'normal' dad - Nov 10, 2010
- Michael Jackson's kids want to be famous just like him - Nov 10, 2010
- Coke and Pepsi contain alcohol: study - Jun 27, 2012
- Kids Of Michael Jackson Interviewed By Oprah - Oct 13, 2010
- Coca-Cola India and World Vision to support rural schools in India - Jun 06, 2012
- Michael Jackson's Kids Interviewed By Oprah Winfrey - Oct 13, 2010
- 'He made the best French toast in the world', say MJ's kids - Nov 09, 2010
- Coca Cola wakes up Brad Pitt's kids - Feb 03, 2012
- Gaga wants to raise a soccer team of kids - Mar 17, 2012
- Coca-Cola eyes Olympic market in Russia - Sep 26, 2011
- Jackson kids to break silence on Winfrey show - Oct 12, 2010
- Kerala children walk to support rural students - Sep 18, 2011
- A skirt that looks like a Coca Cola vending machine - May 09, 2010
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Oprah to air MJ's kids interview back-to-back with child molestation special - Nov 03, 2010