MJ’s ex-minder won’t take DNA test for BlanketSeptember 30th, 2010 - 2:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 30 (ANI): Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard Matt Fiddes has said that he won’t pursue a DNA test to prove he’s the dad of Blanket, the pop star’s youngest son, unless something drastic happens.
Fiddes has claimed he may be the biological father of Blanket.
“My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age,” TMZ.com quoted him as saying.
However, he added: “I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson’s and Michael’s children have been through enough already.”
Fiddes further said that he’d change his mind if Blanket’s current guardian, Katherine Jackson dies and neither Jermaine nor Tito (MJ’s older bros) were willing to step up to the plate. (ANI)
- New MJ DVDs on the way - Oct 03, 2010
- MJ's ex bodyguard to have paternity test for Blanket - Nov 17, 2010
- Ex minder claims to be MJ's youngest son Blanket's biological dad - Sep 26, 2010
- MJ's mother missing? - Jul 23, 2012
- Former bodyguard says MJ's son resembles him - Oct 30, 2010
- MJ's family planned to kidnap him, claims former bodyguard - Oct 30, 2010
- MJ's mum 'didn't leak his new song' - Nov 08, 2010
- MJ's ex-minder drops TV libel action - Jun 22, 2010
- MJ's mum asks relatives to vacate California mansion - Apr 28, 2010
- Katherine seeks joint guardianship of MJ's kids - Jul 29, 2012
- Sony dismisses Katherine Jackson's 'fake MJ album' claim - Nov 05, 2010
- MJ's family to stage benefit concert - Oct 11, 2011
- MJ love child bid thrown out of court - Sep 08, 2010
- Diana Ross to sign off the custody of Michael Jackson's kids - Aug 01, 2012
- MJ's 'love child' surfaces - Jul 28, 2010