MJ’s ex bodyguard to have paternity test for BlanketNovember 17th, 2010 - 1:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 17 (ANI): Late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard, who claims he may be the dad of the singer’s youngest son, is planning to have a paternity test soon.
Martial arts expert Matt Fiddes, 31, revealed he was planning to take a DNA test in Los Angeles in two months.
And he will try to get access to eight-year-old Prince Michael II - known as Blanket - if the outcome goes in his favour.
Fiddes also may seek custody where mother of King of Pop, Katherine, 80, can no longer look after the boy.
Devon-based Fiddes claimed he donated sperm to Jackson nine years ago after the singer offered to pay for a specialist to help him have “athletic” children.
Fiddes also that British actor Mark Lester is also planning to take a DNA test.
He said Lester - who claims to have donated sperm to Jackson in the 1990s - wanted to prove he is the father of the star’s daughter Paris, 12.
The two men were said to have been “persuaded” by seeing the children on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
“We are going to have DNA tests. It breaks our heart watching the kids on TV.” The two used to see Jackson’s children regularly but claim to have been cut off since his death by Katherine,” the Sun quoted Fiddes as saying. (ANI)
- Former bodyguard says MJ's son resembles him - Oct 30, 2010
- Ex minder claims to be MJ's youngest son Blanket's biological dad - Sep 26, 2010
- MJ's ex-minder won't take DNA test for Blanket - Sep 30, 2010
- MJ's ex-minder drops TV libel action - Jun 22, 2010
- MJ's family planned to kidnap him, claims former bodyguard - Oct 30, 2010
- Diana Ross to sign off the custody of Michael Jackson's kids - Aug 01, 2012
- California law may stop Mark Lester from proving he's MJ's daughter's dad - Aug 11, 2009
- Katherine Jackson likely to appear on 'Oprah show' - Oct 11, 2010
- MJ's dad 'whipped him when he did something wrong' - Nov 09, 2010
- MJ's artwork unveiled at children's hospital - Aug 10, 2011
- Kids Of Michael Jackson Interviewed By Oprah - Oct 13, 2010
- MJ was 'addicted to surgery', says mum - Nov 09, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Kids Interviewed By Oprah Winfrey - Oct 13, 2010
- Jackson kids to break silence on Winfrey show - Oct 12, 2010
- Jackson Kids In Oprah Winfrey Chat Show - Oct 14, 2010
Tags: bodyguard, british actor, devon, dna test, dna tests, favour, king of pop, mark lester, martial arts expert, matt fiddes, michael jackson, mj, nine years, old prince, oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey show, paris 12, pop michael jackson, prince michael, youngest son