MJ’s ex-bodyguard helping LiLo to fend off crowdApril 11th, 2011 - 2:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 11 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan is apparently using late Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, for fending off crowds.
And the ‘Mean Girls’ star is impressed by the way he handled the King of Pop.
Sources close to the starlet said Alvarez and Lohan have a mutual friend who contacted the star after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York’s JFK Airport.
Lohan’s friend wanted to make sure she was safe so he recommended Alvarez as a bodyguard to help the actress out when she travels, reports TMZ.
So far, Lohan thinks Alvarez does his job “expertly” and is planning to continue using him in high paparazzi situations. (ANI)
- LiLo suffers 'anxiety attack' at NY airport - Mar 15, 2011
- LiLo gets permission to drive car - Dec 07, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan involved in another car crash - Jul 26, 2012
- Hathaway sings with Benji Boko - Aug 27, 2011
- Lohan sued for unpaid limo bill - Oct 09, 2011
- Producer of 'LiLo' movie backpedals after her mum's legal action threat - Dec 29, 2010
- Now LiLo parties with her bodyguard! - May 07, 2010
- Michael Jackson administered drugs himself? - Apr 06, 2010
- LiLo, Avril Lavigne's bitter feud - May 11, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- LiLo 'denied visits from friends in rehab' - Aug 09, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Back To Twitter After Rehab Release - Aug 27, 2010
- Lydia Hearst Shaw to play LiLo in comic film - Dec 27, 2010
- Lindsay addicted to ice pops - Jun 07, 2011
- LiLo a free bird for now with $75K bail - Apr 23, 2011