MJ only trusted his pet chimp BubblesSeptember 15th, 2010 - 3:22 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Sep 15 (ANI): King of Pop Michael Jackson’s sister La Toya has revealed that the late singer only trusted his pet chimpanzee Bubbles.
The Thriller singer became more and more dependent on the ape as his fame reached unmanageable levels in the 80s, because he was so distrustful of the people around him, according to the star’s sister.
Toya also said that Michael constantly tried to humanise Bubbles.
“Bubbles became a human - he became one of us. He ate at the family table just like we do with a knife and fork. Michael would dress him in designer clothes. He had his own nanny and he was the sweetest politest thing you could possibly imagine,” News.com.au quoted Toya as saying. (ANI)
- Deceased Michael Jackson's Elder Sister, La Toya Jackson, Meets His Beloved Chimpanzee, Bubbles - Jun 24, 2010
- La Toya Jackson Meets Her Brother's Former Pet Bubbles In Florida Sanctuary - Jun 24, 2010
- MJ 'wanted op to make pet chimp Bubbles talk' - Jul 11, 2010
- Untold story of Michael Jackson and his pet chimp to be aired - Oct 15, 2010
- MJ 'talked to pet chimp Bubbles in special language' - Sep 15, 2010
- MJ was 'crazy' about Bubbles the Ape - Sep 20, 2010
- La Toya may now own the Michael Jackson family home - Mar 15, 2011
- Jacko's chimp pal Bubbles 'set to become film star' - Jun 29, 2009
- MJ's eldest son inherits father's rare skin condition - Nov 18, 2009
- La Toya Jackson to sing at MJ tribute show - Oct 01, 2011
- MJ was murdered for his catalogue, says sister - Jun 24, 2010
- Jackson doctor found guilty; fans, family cheer verdict - Nov 08, 2011
- MJ's craze for Bubbles - Sep 23, 2010
- MJ was murdered for money: LaToya Jackson - Jun 24, 2010
- Bieber pays tribute to Michael Jackson - Apr 11, 2012