Mistaken Identity On Zee TV ShowAugust 2nd, 2010 - 2:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 2, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): In a recent funny incident, Zee TV and DJ’s Creative Unit by mistake took the wrong boy to Hardiwar so as to shoot a few childhood scenes of the male protagonist. This happened on the sets of the forthcoming serial called “Sanjog Se Bani Sangini’. This is a love story that started off on a comic note! Now that is irony!
The blooper happened when the channel and the production house decided to audition the boy who was to play the younger version of lead actor Iqbal Khan. A boy called Rishabh was supposed to play that part, however, confusion crept in and the whole situation got tangled in a web of mistaken identity.
This mix-up took place since the casting taken place via phone. The creative’s realized their error after a few scenes were shot. The “wrong’ boy was given a flight ticket back to Mumbai, and the “correct’ Rishabh was then flown to Haridwar. The scenes were reshot after that.
– Sampurn Wire
- Zee TV: Maha Episode Of Three Cross Over Serials On 17th Of January - Jan 14, 2011
- Binny Sharma: A Glorious Journey From 'Dance India Dance' to 'Sangini' - Dec 04, 2010
- Iqbal Khan Suffering From Dengue, Hospitalized - Oct 14, 2010
- Television Follows Bollywood Path, Explores Out Of Mumbai - Dec 22, 2010
- Shweta Tiwari To Perform In 'Sanjog Se Bani Sangini' - Sep 03, 2010
- Yeh Ishq Hayee' - A New Love Story On Star One - Sep 04, 2010
- Zee TV To Celebrate Independence Day In Simple Way - Aug 11, 2010
- Zee TV Synopsis For The Week - Aug 28, 2010
- Marathi Bas Zala - Aug 24, 2010
- Maha Episode Of ‘Pavitra Rishta’ Unites Two Couples Of Other Shows Of Zee TV - Jan 18, 2011
- Additi Gupta Regrets Yelling At Her Hairdresser - Sep 01, 2010
- Anjali Abrol in no mood to come back before New Year! - Sep 21, 2010
- Ram Milaye Jodi, Sangini, Karol Bagh leads to perform in Pavitra Rishta - Sep 10, 2010
- "If I Get Into Relationship, I Will Not Ditch That Person": Additi Gupta - Aug 13, 2010
- Ramzan helps Iqbal stay fit - Aug 24, 2010