Missing Actor’s Parents Bail on Larry KingFebruary 26th, 2010 - 1:48 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Vancouver Feb 25 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Last week I brought you the story of ex “Growing Pain” actor, Andrew Koening, who disappeared on Valentine’s day whole on a trip to Vancouver to “visit with friends.” Well, now his parents have apparently walked off the set of Larry King Live just before they were to be interviewed, and no one knows why.
Andrew, 41 who played the part of “Boner” on the hit show “Growing Pains” lives in Venice, CA, but wahr reported missing last Saturday when he did not return from his Vancouver trip. His parents have been understandably upset and were appealing to the public for any word of Andrew. They even taped a video to address the public, and Andrew’s father launched a website asking for information on his son’s whereabouts. On the website, his father, Walter Koening revealed that they were very concerned because Andrew had seemed very depressed lately.
Andrew’s parents, Walter and Judith Koening were due to speak live on Larry King last night. For some reason which has yet to be revealed, they decided to get up and leave just before they were to appear. King Tweeted this last night immediately after the show “Still not sure what happened with the Koenings. I talked to them in the break and told them they were on next. Then they left…”
The Koenings were to speak in the last five minutes of the show, apparently. With 9 minutes left of the show, King gave a live shot of them waiting to speak backstage. After a commerical, King came back with these words ,” Actor Andrew Koenig, best known for his role in the series Growing Pains has been missing since February 14, Valentine’s Day. Vancouver police believe he may be in the area. Kirk Cameron who starred in Growing Pains has publicly urged Andrew to call him. Andrew’s parents, Walter and Judy, are in Vancouver helping police search for their son. Walter may be familiar to you; he played Chekov in the original Star Trek series.” However, instead of introducing them, Larry said, “ I’m told that they left the studio so we’ll take a quick break and find out why.” The show ended soon after with no word of why the Koenings left.
- Ex Growing Pains Actor May Have Planned Disappearance - Feb 23, 2010
- Former 'Growing Pains' actor Andrew Koenig's body found - Feb 27, 2010
- Missing actor Andrew Koenig parents bail out on Larry King Live - Feb 26, 2010
- Growing Pains star Andrew Koenig committed suicide, says dad - Feb 26, 2010
- Ex Growing Pains actor Andrew Koenig missing since Valentine's Day - Feb 23, 2010
- Actor Andrew Koenig Goes Missing - Feb 21, 2010
- Jenny Magenta Was With Dead Actor Andrew Koenig In His Last Days - Feb 26, 2010
- Disturbing Revelations About Disappearance Of Ex-"Growing Pains" Actor Andrew Koenig - Feb 23, 2010
- Kirk Cameron mourns the loss of Andrew Koenig - Feb 27, 2010
- 'Growing Pains' Actor Andrew Koenig's Body Recovered - Feb 26, 2010
- Larry King ends 25-year stint as CNN interviewer (Lead) - Dec 17, 2010
- Andrew Koenig's Body Found In Stanley Park - Feb 26, 2010
- Larry King Returns to Television in New Sitcom Gig - Jan 13, 2011
- Larry King not retiring - Jul 02, 2010
- 2.24 million people tune in to Larry King's last show - Dec 19, 2010
Tags: andrew koenig, boner, february 14, five minutes, growing pains, kirk cameron, koening, larry king, larry king live, last saturday, news last week, parents bail, police search, star trek, star trek series, trip to vancouver, valentine s day, vancouver police, vancouver trip, venice ca