Miss USA speaks about her ordeal at the hands of a TSA agentApril 28th, 2011 - 7:36 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, April 28 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Miss USA 2003 Susie Castillo has narrated her ordeal at the hands of an agent of Transportation Security Administration agent. The 31-year-old spoke to a paparazzo about her ordeal at the Dallas Airport.
Susie was subjected to the enhanced pat-down after she refused the full body scanner. She explained that due to the rate that she travels she didn’t want to be exposed to any more radiation when she got to the airport. During the interview, Susie was clearly traumatized saying she feels violated.
A female TSA agent performed the checks on Susie. Susie believes the agent went too far. She said, “She actually touched my vagina. I am already so upset that they are making me choose to get molested.”
When she told TSA officers about what she just went through, she was given a complaint form to file her complaint formally.
A video of the interview has been posted on the Internet. Susie could be seen crying as she spoke about the experience.
The new TSA checks at the airport have generated a lot of controversy. The full body scanner is the first option that is offered to travelers. If they reject that then they will have to subject themselves to the enhanced pat-down or leave the airport immediately without being allowed to fly.
- Ex-Miss USA tears up describing how TSA agent sexually assaulted her - Apr 28, 2011
- US woman claims airport pat down was more 'fondling' than 'frisking' - Mar 28, 2011
- Full-body scanner row: US denies checking all travellers - Nov 23, 2010
- Man strips at Va. Airport checkpoint in protest - Jan 05, 2011
- Meg McLain Harassed By TSA Staff - Nov 11, 2010
- TSA in the dock for pat down on 6-year-old girl - Apr 14, 2011
- Get ready to experience 'enhanced pat downs' at the airports - Nov 01, 2010
- SNL pokes fun at the TSA security procedures with their skit - Nov 23, 2010
- New security checks at US airports like 'foreplay' - Oct 30, 2010
- US seeking privacy-security balance over airport security: Robert Gibbs - Nov 23, 2010
- California district attorney warns against inappropriate pat-downs - Nov 18, 2010
- Traveller claims she was sexually assaulted during US airport pat down - Nov 17, 2010
- TSA Issues Video Message On Pat Down Technique - Nov 21, 2010
- Donna D'Errico 'outraged' over her TSA scan - Dec 07, 2010
- Barack Obama Asserts That The TSA's Pat-Downs Are Invasive But Necessary To Attain Security - Nov 21, 2010
Tags: body scanner, checks, complaint form, controversy, dallas airport, first option, fly, miss usa 2003, ordeal, paparazzo, radiation, susie castillo, transportation security administration, travelers, tsa agent, vagina