Miss USA contestants to don Jessica Simpson Collection bikinisApril 16th, 2009 - 4:33 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 16 (ANI): This year Miss USA contestants will be wearing none other Jessica Simpson’s itty-bitty bikinis.
The singer-actress-designer’s Jessica Simpson Collection has landed the proud opportunity to be the annual beauty pageant’s swimwear sponsor.
White ‘n’ gold string bikinis worth 104 dollars were especially created for the contest, as well as the 88-dollar bright green string bikinis modelled by the crown-chasers during a pre-pageant photo shoot in Las Vegas.
Simpson’s swimwear collection debuted less than two years ago.
“They’re fabulous swimsuits,” The New York Daily News quoted publicist Lark-Marie Anton, as saying. (ANI)
- Kardashian sizzles in Barbarella inspired bikini-ad - Nov 11, 2010
- Miss Universe 2010 contestants' body-paint photos rake up a controversy - Aug 24, 2010
- Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk sizzles in new swimwear campaign - Apr 11, 2011
- Babes in bikinis banned from Miss England - Apr 21, 2010
- Jessica Simpson to launch 'flirty' swimwear collection - Dec 25, 2009
- UV-resistant swim suits from Shivan-Narresh at LFW - Mar 02, 2012
- Miss USA 2009 is Kristen Dalton of North Carolina - Apr 20, 2009
- Miss North Carolina becomes Miss USA 2009 - Apr 20, 2009
- Adam Levine's Girlfriend Becomes A Stunner At Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Dec 02, 2010
- Speedo dumps Lara Bingle for ex Miss Universe Rachael Finch - Dec 03, 2010
- Jessica Simpson's fashion line set to make $1bn this year - Feb 14, 2011
- Jessica Simpson Stars on Cover of New York Magazine - Feb 15, 2011
- The new 'Miss USA 2010' is Rima Fakih - May 17, 2010
- Goddesses on bikinis: India conveys concern to Australia - May 11, 2011
- Curvy Kate Moss 'pops out' at pal's b'day bash! - Apr 24, 2009
Tags: actress, beauty pageant, chasers, gold string, itty bitty, jessica simpson, lark, las vegas, miss usa contestants, new york daily news, photo shoot, publicist, string bikinis, swimwear collection, york daily news