Miss California Carrie Prejean dumped againJune 11th, 2009 - 3:49 am ICT by John Le Fevre
The boss has spoken and this time there’s no good news for Miss California, Carrie Prejean. After almost loosing her Miss Universe crown last month because of racy photos, this time she has been fired by head man Donald Trump himself.
Trump issued the, “your fired” command today saying he sacked Prejean for failing to honor her commitments as Miss California USA.
“The Miss California USA Organization, in conjunction with the Miss Universe Organization and with the blessing of its owner, Mr. Donald J. Trump, announced today the termination of Carrie Prejean as Miss California USA 2009.”
The organization said the controversial beauty queen had been fired due to “contract violations including an unwillingness to make appearances on behalf of the Miss California USA organization.”
Miss Malibu, Tami Farrell, the first runner-up to Prejean in the Miss California USA competition will take over the crown and the roles responsibilities.
Prejean created controversy during the Miss USA competition, where she was first runner-up, when she answered a judge’s question about gay marriage by saying marriage should be reserved for men and women.
The 22-year-old later said, “I felt as though Satan was trying to tempt me in asking me this question. And then God was in my head and in my heart saying, “Do not compromise this. You need to stand up for me and you need to share with all these people . . . you need to witness to them and you need to show that you’re not willing to compromise that for this title of Miss USA.”
Last month Trump supported Prejean after racy photos of her surfaced on the Internet saying, “we’ve reviewed the pictures very carefully. We have determined that the pictures taken are fine.”
However today Trump said, “I told Carrie she needed to get back to work and honor her contract with the Miss California USA Organization and I gave her the opportunity to do so.
“Unfortunately it just doesn’t look like it is going to happen and I offered Keith my full support in making this decision.”
Last month former co-executive director Shanna Moakler quit the Miss California Organization after Trump let Prejean keep her crown.
- Carrie Prejean sues Miss California organization over discrimination - Sep 01, 2009
- Donald Trump to make the final call on Miss USA runner-up's fate - May 12, 2009
- Ex-Miss USA says Sarah Palin can offer 'so much more' - Jul 10, 2009
- Shanna Moakler quits Miss USA over Miss California controversy - May 14, 2009
- Former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean Sues Pageant Officials - Sep 01, 2009
- Former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean sues pageant officials - Sep 01, 2009
- Axed Carrie Prejean's lawyer hits back at 'contract violation' claims - Jun 12, 2009
- Donald Trump advices Carrie Prejean to become porn star - Nov 20, 2009
- Chelsea Gilligan Releases PSA with Miss California USA Organization - May 12, 2009
- Miss California Carrie Prejean stripped of her crown - Jun 11, 2009
- Miss Mexico is crowned Miss Universe 2010 - Aug 24, 2010
- Donald Trump defends Miss California's gay marriage comments - Apr 24, 2009
- Miss California Carrie Prejean Severely Criticized - Apr 22, 2009
- Former beauty queen Carrie Prejean to wed NFL quarterback Kyle Boller - Jun 30, 2010
- US model Shanna Moakler stands up for gay marriage - Apr 30, 2009
Tags: beauty queen, california usa, carrie, commitments, contract violations, controversial beauty, donald j trump, donald trump, gay marriage, head man, malibu, miss california, miss universe crown, miss universe organization, miss usa competition, prejean, racy photos, satan, tami farrell, usa organization