Mischa Barton upset with ‘unstable’ actress tagSeptember 22nd, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 22 (ANI): Former O.C. star Mischa Barton says she’s fed up with reports branding her ‘unstable’ actress.
The 23-year-old star has been forced to assure fans she has fully recovered after she was admitted to a mental health facility in Los Angeles this July.
“One stay in the hospital was turned into this huge, ‘She’s lost her marbles’ thing, and people look at me like I’m unstable and they should probably cross the street when they see me,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling OK.co.uk.
Barton said she is keen to put the whole incident behind her and move forward with her life.
“I just had a bad time of year and now it’s all over and done with. I’m just very happy to be feeling happy again and back on top of it and not so worried about everything. It was just too much to handle for me at the time,” she added. (ANI)
- I've given up men: Mischa Barton - Jul 08, 2012
- Mischa Barton still struggles with depression - Oct 14, 2010
- Mischa Barton blames clumsy habits for singledom - Dec 09, 2009
- Mischa Barton says she's feeling great after health scare - Aug 04, 2009
- Rachel Bilson slams critics with a rap song - Jan 19, 2012
- Barton gives up bottle for career - Jul 26, 2010
- Mischa Barton dating aspiring actor? - Sep 16, 2009
- Mischa Barton to quit TV - Oct 21, 2009
- Mischa Post-Meltdown: "I'm Really Happy" - Aug 04, 2009
- Mischa Barton 'eyes London move' - Aug 04, 2010
- Mischa Barton getting life back on track - Sep 23, 2009
- Mischa Barton likes to move around - Jul 07, 2012
- Mischa Barton loves staying in NY - Oct 12, 2009
- Mischa Barton splits from beau - Sep 22, 2010
- Leo is Mischa Barton's new love - Sep 15, 2009