Mischa Barton strips off for CosmopolitanApril 9th, 2009 - 6:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 9 (ANI): Hollywood actress Mischa Barton has proved she’s comfortable with her body image - by stripping off for the latest edition of Cosmopolitan.
The actress has come a long way since her gaunt-looking, skinny days, and is more than happy to be healthier. “It’s human nature to be self-critical, but it’s possible to like the way you look. I’m happy now - I wouldn’t change my body, and I couldn’t anyway. The only way to be happy and be a more enjoyable person to be around is to embrace what you’ve got. Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I’m healthy and happy,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
Barton also revealed that she loves the way Liv Tyler looks, but she is content with her own looks and has learnt to embrace her flaws.
“There are women I admire - I think Liv Tyler is beautiful. But that’s as far as it goes.I know I’m never going to look like her and I’m not into surgery, or changing the way I look. I think it’s better to embrace what you have and play on your good points,” she said. (ANI)
- Mischa Barton comfortable with her new-found healthy body - Apr 09, 2009
- Mischa Barton strips for magazine cover - Apr 09, 2009
- Mischa Barton feels healthier than ever - Aug 11, 2012
- Liv Tyler sports rock star look in ad - Feb 17, 2012
- Still trying to figure out love: Tyler - Feb 12, 2012
- Liv Tyler's friends have a crush on her dad - Jun 24, 2011
- Mischa Barton likes to move around - Jul 07, 2012
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- I've given up men: Mischa Barton - Jul 08, 2012
- Mischa Barton attributes her weight loss to balanced diet, exercise - Feb 25, 2009
- Catherine is perfect, says Mischa Barton - Aug 27, 2012
- Rihanna has body worries - Mar 30, 2012
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Rachel Wood finds Tilda sexy - Nov 29, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012