Mischa Barton strips for magazine coverApril 9th, 2009 - 1:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Mischa Barton, former “OC” star, has appeared nude on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine as a celebration of her newfound confidence.
In the past year, she raised fears with her very thin body. But she now seems to have made peace with that and is keen to show off her more healthy figure.
Thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying: “It’s human nature to be self-critical, but it’s possible to like the way you look. I’m happy now - I wouldn’t change my body, and I couldn’t anyway. The only way to be happy and be a more enjoyable person to be around is to embrace what you’ve got. Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I’m healthy and happy.”
Barton also claimed she wouldn’t go for surgery to improve her looks.
She added: “There are women I admire - I think Liv Tyler is beautiful. But that’s as far as it goes. I know I’m never going to look like her and I’m not into surgery, or changing the way I look. I think it’s better to embrace what you have and play on your good points.”
- Mischa Barton comfortable with her new-found healthy body - Apr 09, 2009
- Mischa Barton strips off for Cosmopolitan - Apr 09, 2009
- Catherine is perfect, says Mischa Barton - Aug 27, 2012
- Rachel Bilson slams critics with a rap song - Jan 19, 2012
- I've given up men: Mischa Barton - Jul 08, 2012
- Mischa Barton blames clumsy habits for singledom - Dec 09, 2009
- I fall in love only 'once in a blue moon', says Liv Tyler - Jun 01, 2010
- Barton gives up bottle for career - Jul 26, 2010
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Mischa Barton claims to be ridiculously clumsy! - Dec 21, 2009
- Liv Tyler's friends have a crush on her dad - Jun 24, 2011
- Still trying to figure out love: Tyler - Feb 12, 2012
- Mischa Barton no more diet conscious - Dec 13, 2009
- I want bigger boobs but they won't be aerodynamic: Victoria Pendleton - Feb 03, 2011
- Liv Tyler sports rock star look in ad - Feb 17, 2012