Mischa Barton returns to work since breakdownAugust 1st, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 1 (ANI): Troubled star Mischa Barton has returned to work after being released from Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she was placed under involuntary psychiatric hold on July 15.
On July 29, the 23-year-old returned to the set of ‘The Beautiful Life’.
Mischa’s co-star Nico Tortorella revealed the star is “doing great” and “ready to work”, reports Contactmusic.
He said: “A bunch of stuff has gone down - you can’t really help it. Everybody wants to see her get better and I think she will. I’m here for her. I think we all are. She has good people fostering good situations.”
It is claimed she had been using drugs and alcohol to cope with financial problems and her turbulent love life.
Last week, Ashton said: “I can tell you right now Mischa Barton is doing great.” (ANI)
- Mischa Barton ready to work, says rep - Jul 28, 2009
- Mischa Barton says she's feeling great after health scare - Aug 04, 2009
- Mischa Barton released from hospital - Jul 29, 2009
- Mischa Barton trying hard to get fit - Aug 13, 2009
- Mischa Barton put on psychiatric hold - Jul 17, 2009
- TV bosses had 'no issue' with Barton's hospital stint - Aug 06, 2009
- Pals says Mischa Barton's on destructive path - Jul 18, 2009
- Mischa Barton makes first public appearance after hospital stay - Jul 29, 2009
- Mischa Barton on verge of another breakdown? - Aug 08, 2009
- Mischa Barton getting life back on track - Sep 23, 2009
- Mischa Barton 'placed under psychiatric hold' - Jul 17, 2009
- Mischa Barton to return to work soon - Jul 24, 2009
- Mischa Barton 'thinks she has a stalker' - Aug 05, 2009
- Braless Mischa Barton nips out in New York - Aug 14, 2009
- Mischa 'conquers' demons, feels happy - Aug 13, 2009