Mischa Barton attributes her weight loss to balanced diet, exerciseFebruary 25th, 2009 - 2:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 25 (ANI): After her recent weight loss sparked fears for her health, Brit actress Mischa Barton has decided to go online and reassure her fans that it was all due to a balanced diet and exercise.
Barton, 23, who was photographed sporting a skinny frame, insisted that there was nothing wrong with her health, and that the new look was all because of her recently adopted clean living habits.
Just so you guys know, I”m happier and healthier than ever. Things are really well in Mischa world and I”ve just been watching what I eat, the Daily Express quoted her as having written on her blog.
I still love my Pilates and yoga, and have cut back on fatty foods a bit. My time in India and Paris really just helped me lose a little bit of weight but there’’s nothing drastic going on! she wrote.
She also added that media speculation about her body was actually harmful to her young fans.
I think it’’s very unhealthy for young girls to read about and pay attention to, she said.
To my female fans: Just be happy and secure with yourself and don”t let other people’’s perceptions of you dictate the way you live your life, she stated. (ANI)
- Health is wealth, says fit Miranda Kerr - Jun 11, 2012
- Strict diet not healthy, says Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- Mischa Barton feels healthier than ever - Aug 11, 2012
- Mischa Barton no more diet conscious - Dec 13, 2009
- Mischa Bartons secret behind tiny waist Pilates - Feb 20, 2009
- Alba happier than ever - Jan 20, 2012
- Barton was bullied in school - Dec 29, 2010
- Patridge doesn't have weight issues! - Jul 28, 2011
- Megan Gale back in supermodel shape after pole dancing and no alcohol - Mar 20, 2011
- Gomez terrified after threats from Bieber fans - Mar 12, 2011
- Lovato wants to be role model for teenaged girls - Sep 18, 2011
- Mischa Barton trying hard to get fit - Aug 13, 2009
- 'Essence of yoga lies in sincerity, not commercialisation' (With Image) - May 11, 2012
- 'Only Way Is Essex' star Mark Wright: 'Cheryl Cole is too thin for me' star - Sep 27, 2011
- Miley healthy and good, says instructor - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: actress, balanced diet, blog, daily express, diet exercise, fatty foods, fears, female fans, Health Science, little bit, london feb, media speculation, mischa barton, paris, perceptions, pilates, time in india, weight loss, yoga, young girls