Mirren okay with intimate scenesJune 30th, 2010 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angels, June 30 (IANS) Oscar winner Dame Helen Mirren has no problems filming love sequence in front of her husband Taylor Hackford.
The 64-year-old is playing the lead in “Love Ranch”, directed by her husband. It has a sequence where she has to get intimate with Spanish actor Sergio Peris-Mencheta, who is almost 30 years younger to her.
She says that the couple has become “comfortable” in their decades-long relationship and she trusts him to make her look good in the intimate scenes, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“Honestly, it was kind of great because I trust my husband. He knows what I look like in the morning and the last thing at night. He knows my body, my face with make-up, without make-up, so I can trust him and I’m comfortable with him,” Mirren said.
Mirren and Hackford began their romance in 1986 and married 11 years later.
- Dame Helen Mirren 'comfortable' shooting love scene for hubby - Jun 30, 2010
- Naked scenes get better with age: Helen Mirren - Oct 09, 2010
- Helen Mirren's hubby says directing her 'Love Ranch' sex scenes was difficult - Jul 03, 2010
- I like my nude photos: Helen Mirren - Jul 01, 2010
- 'Frugal' Dame Helen Mirren loves sewing her hubby's socks! - Feb 05, 2011
- Americans don't know how to make tea, says Dame Helen Mirren - Apr 24, 2011
- Dame Helen Mirren plays brothel madam in 'Love Ranch' - May 17, 2010
- Mirren haunted by bikini pic - Sep 23, 2011
- Helen Mirren's latest film becomes her biggest flop - Aug 10, 2010
- Mirren doesn't regret not having kids - Sep 26, 2011
- Not interested in being a Barbie doll: Cattrall - Jul 04, 2011
- When Helen Mirren met Helen Mirren - May 12, 2010
- Dame Helen Mirren says she's happier without kids - Feb 23, 2011
- Helen Mirren considers marriage a positive thing - Dec 10, 2009
- Helen Mirren 'intimidated' by Joe Pesci - Jul 06, 2010