Mirren, Crowe share a kiss at State of Play’s London premiereApril 22nd, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 22 (ANI): Russell Crowe and Dame Helen Mirren shared a kiss at the premiere of their recent movie ‘State of Play’ in London.
The movie tells the story of a journalist’s probe into the suspicious death of a Congressman’s mistress.
While Crowe plays the journalist, Dame Helen stars as his bitter editor in the film adaptation of the critically acclaimed BBC television series of the same name.
“How great to be Russell Crowe’s boss! I love pushing him around. Except, of course, I don’t when the camera’s not rolling,” the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
Brad Pitt had been tipped to play Crowe’s role earlier but was said to have abandoned the production before the filming began. (ANI)
- Russell Brand locks lips with Dame Helen Mirren - Mar 30, 2011
- Russell Brand, Helen Mirren team up for 'Arthur' - Apr 24, 2010
- Helen Mirren hates romantic movies - Jul 05, 2010
- Russell Brand eager to work with Dame Helen Mirren - Jun 10, 2010
- Helen Mirren had best body in showbiz - Aug 02, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter to star in 'Les Miserables' - Sep 12, 2011
- Mirren, Brand re-team for 'Arthur' remake - Apr 24, 2010
- Helen Mirren shares lesbian kiss, allows to be groped on Saturday Night Live - Apr 11, 2011
- Both Charlize Theron, Keira Knightley set to play Princess Diana - Oct 20, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson to play Janet Leigh - Mar 03, 2012
- Russell Brand shocked by Dame Helen Mirren's 'dirty' gags - Jan 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole among 50 most powerful women in film, television - Dec 04, 2010
- Helen Mirren to play Prospero in big screen version of 'The Tempest' - May 11, 2010
- Dominic Cooper tried to woo Helen Mirren - Jul 26, 2011
- Helen Mirren terrified about royal role - Jun 10, 2012
Tags: bbc, boss, brad pitt, dame helen mirren, death of a congressman, film adaptation, helen mirren, journalist, kiss, london premiere, mistress, russell crowe, state of play, suspicious death, telegraph, television series