Miranda vows to raise money for Victoria bushfires victimsFebruary 12th, 2009 - 6:39 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, February 12 (ANI): Aussie model Miranda Kerr has been so devastated by the Victoria bushfires that she has promised to arrange financial help for those affected.
“I am going to try to raise as much money as I can for these people,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
Her comment came when she came off the catwalk for David Jones autumn/winter season launch in Sydney.
The newspaper report suggested that the usually lavish fashion event was a shadow of former years, reflecting the tougher retail climate.
Instead of an evening event dripping in champagne, exclusive dining and costly after-party, 350 relatively young guests slipped into Hordern Pavilion for tea, coffee and small sandwiches at an 11am show.
However, the event marked the first time film star Orlando Bloom saw his girlfriend on an Aussie catwalk.
Bloom was seated in the front row with his arm around Kerr’’s grandmother Anne Kerr. (ANI)
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Fire caused by lightening destroys Miranda Kerr's grandparents' house - Jan 06, 2011
- Pregnant Miranda Kerr bares all - Nov 10, 2010
- Miranda Kerr sizzles on the runaway with a bra worth $2.5 million - Nov 11, 2011
- Orlando Bloom to marry Miranda Kerr in Los Angeles - Jun 27, 2010
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr gives birth to baby boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr to wed in Los Angeles? - Jun 27, 2010
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr: Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Miranda Kerr staying away from fashion role to be full-time mum - Jan 16, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Miranda Kerr flaunts her post-baby body at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: anne kerr, autumn winter, catwalk, champagne, daily telegraph, evening event, fashion event, february 12, financial help, front row, grandmother, hordern pavilion, launch, model miranda kerr, newspaper report, orlando bloom, sandwiches, tea coffee, victoria bushfires, winter season